De grote houd Peter op zijn werk bezig thread

Lekker, maar niks met de game te maken.

Moderator: John Strongbow

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Re: De grote houd Peter op zijn werk bezig thread

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 26 Jul 2011 11:43

Was ongetwijfeld een groot man, nou hier met dat geld.
Blaat?

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 28 Jul 2011 11:52

Wow, ik heb een thread gevonden op SA die me wel even bezig houdt.

"If you ever leave me, I will kill you!" Post your crazy ex stories

H I L A R I S C H
Blaat?

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 28 Jul 2011 13:30

Juweeltje...

I think I've been that crazy ex, more times than I'd like to admit.

But I have some crazy chick stories. BUT GOOD CRAZY CHICK STORIES!!!!!!

About a year ago I was working as a waiter in New Orleans, and one night one of my co-workers brings her roommate in to the restaurant. The roommate, who we'll call Eva, is a super hot brunette chick. Her and I chat a little bit, and there's definitely chemistry. Before my co-worker leaves that night, she pulls me aside and informs me that Eva wants to fuck me.
So a few nights later, a few of us from work are hanging out, drinking, and playing rock band. Eva comes along, and her and I do some heavy flirting. I make the excuse that I don't have a computer, but I need to use the internet for something, could I come to her place and use hers? (turns out she lives right down the street from me) So we get back to her place, we chat while I use her laptop, then I start looking at her music. She's got plenty of Marvin Gaye... nice. I throw it on, and we start kissing. We're making out, (at this point her roommate comes home, looks in the window and sees us, and leaves) and I go to take off her shirt. She stops me, and admits that she has a boyfriend who lives in Baton Rouge. I immediately apologize and start to go. But she stops me and says she's still thinking about it. I tell her that her relationship is none of my business, so she can do whatever she wants and I won't judge her. So we have awesome sex and I spend the night.
I start seeing her kind of regularly, I guess I was her New Orleans guy and her boyfriend was her Baton Rouge guy. Now, as the time passes, our sex gets wilder and wilder. Turns out, she likes really rough sex. On the border of really violent. Then one day, she admits her really fantasy to me...

:P Do you know what really gets me off?
:? What? I'll do whatever you want, baby.
:P Nazis...
:? Like Hitler?
:P Well, not just nazis. I like to see them get hurt.
:? That's... cool I guess. I hate fascism too. So I guess its good when fascists get hurt.
:P No, I mean I really get off on it. Like, you know Inglourious Basterds?
:? Yeah, that's a good movie.
:P You know the part where Hitler gets shot in the face?
:? Yeah.
:P When I first saw that I had an orgasm.

Then she reveals to me that she has made her own Nazi SS uniform. And she microwaved a bunch of fake blood. And she has a knife.
Next thing I know, she's dressed up like a sexy SS officer covered in fake blood, while I'm holding a knife to her throat, fucking her, and calling her a fascist pig.

Eventually I moved, and last thing I heard her other boyfriend found out about me and dumped her [though a quick look at her facebook revealed they're back together], but judging from her facebook she's still in Film School and is working as a fashion model.

And that's the story of why I consider myself a WW2 veteran.
Blaat?

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 13 Sep 2011 09:57

Private and Confidential

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister Anna intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.

I can confide on you for the brighter future of me and my sister since you are a human being like us . There is this huge amount of Fifteen Million five hundred thousand United States dollars.($15.500.000.00) which my late father Deposited for us in a private security company here in Abidjan Cote Ivoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons, Now I and my sister Anna decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim this fund from the security company and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes in your country in these areas:

1).Telecommunication
2).The transport Industry
3).Five Star Hotel
4).Tourism
5).Real Estate

(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME)

1) Your Full Name:-..........................................
2) Your Full Address:-.......................................
3) Your Age:.................................................
4) Sex:-.....................................................
5) Your Cell Phone Number:-..................................
6) Your Fax Number:-.........................................
7) Your Country:-............................................
8) Your Occupation:-.........................................
9) Marital Status:-..........................................
10) Your Religion:-..........................................

I await your soonest response you can cell us on this +22501714945.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Daniel Johnson and sister

anna saw this article on British Chambers of Commerce and thought you should see it.

Contact us or Request an Application Form It's simple - just follow our straight forward application process.
http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/zones ... -form.html

Toch wel mooi, niet alleen een professionele bankier die mij aanraadt, maar zijn zus steunt het ook. Dat maakt het zeker weten legit.
Blaat?

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 31 Oct 2011 09:04

* <http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.3cx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Microsoft_Dynamics_Logo.png&imgrefurl=http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/microsoft-dynamics/&usg=__9WXYky0vo6ItCVClYj80MXmhhBs=&h=428&w=350&sz=73&hl=en&start=76&zoom=1&tbnid=BdDYDVJgtoo4NM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=103&ei=drEMTt7lNoyaOrTQzLIL&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmicrosoft%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D800%26bih%3D509%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1>

* <http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.certifications.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Microsoft-Certification.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.certifications.in/microsoft-certification/&usg=__xJU_yIHqa40zaQwXJ06KiODRI8c=&h=303&w=640&sz=37&hl=en&start=77&zoom=1&tbnid=Y3z_r6PWYxldHM:&tbnh=65&tbnw=137&ei=drEMTt7lNoyaOrTQzLIL&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmicrosoft%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D800%26bih%3D509%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1>

CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT SERVICES ALERT E-MAIL . VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT FREE

Dear Valued Member,

Due to the congestion in all !users accounts, We! would be shutting down all unused accounts. In order to avoid the deactivation of your account, you will have to confirm your e-mail by filling out your Login Info below by clicking the reply button. The personal information requested are for the safety of your Account. Please FILL IN all requested information.

Username: ............................................
Password: .............................................
Date Of Birth: .......................................
Occupation.............................................
Country Of Residence: .........................

After you must have followed the instructions in the sheet, your! account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Customer ! Care

Case number: 8941624
Property: Account Security
Contact date: 04-12-2011

Microsoft Security Regulation

Worldwide ComScore Media Report, February 2011, Unique Visitors

© 2011 Microsoft Corporation.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement <http://microsoft.windowslive.com/Key=54119.xxrk.C.GH.C25M1d> .

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Oh noes, Microsoft gaat mijn email adres verwijderen als ik ze niet snel username en password geef.
Blaat?

Harrison

Post by Harrison » 22 Feb 2012 14:09

Greatest love story ever told? Greatest love story ever told.

"Like one, that on a lonesome road / Doth walk in fear and dread, / And having once turned round walks on, / And turns no more his head;..."

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 22 Feb 2012 14:26

Damn, women be crazy
Blaat?

Joseph

Post by Joseph » 22 Feb 2012 16:43

Zo romantisch op een crazy psycho manier

Kieron Hellblade
Beheerder

Post by Kieron Hellblade » 22 Feb 2012 16:46

Hoezo crazy? Ze hadden al een hele week! Dan is een tattoo met het gezicht van je geliefde echt geen grote stap meer.
Blaat?

Joseph

Post by Joseph » 23 Feb 2012 09:33

Een tattoo is natuurlijk het top punt.

Twee andere duidelijk signalen dat zo iets er aan komt:
-Na een paar dagen daten je haar ouder's voor de eerste keer ontmoet (een beetje vroeg, maarja je bent verliefd ) en dan de foto van jullie twee samen tussen de familie foto's ziet staan.
- SMS bombardement.